Lowkey sunday full of writing on this website [Sun 21]

tea and crackers, fruity oats for breakfast,  yogurt for lunch, egg-tomato-cheese sandwich for dinner, walk to the volunteer park, lots of writing and other productive things

I write this on Wednesday evening because turns out I'd completely forgotten to write this journal, and it didn't come up in my records, which is why entries were a little off. I blamed that on my poor math and moved on, not accounting for the possibility that I might have forgotten to write this journal. In any case, thankfully I had the records up on my computer, and we're back baby!

Had tea and crackers in the morning after talking to family. Bananas and apples with blueberry for oats, standard deal. Had yogurt for lunch, and egg-tomato-cheese sandwich on ezekiel bread that I've been absolutely digging for dinner.

Went to volunteer park for a long walk. Got a bunch of writing done during the day, got caught up with the lost weekend posts here, and website work has been progressing as well. Good day, didn't make all the progress I hoped to, but good stuff was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.