Afternoon nap, first kodo and sorghum meal EVER! [Thu 11]

Lunch of tj's veggie fried rice and Indian patty, afternoon nap and oh so very tired, dinner of kodo and sorghum, with achar and tama, extremely latenight walk in the park, missed 10k steps by 5 fucking steps, daily goals still completed!

So this day was on the lesser 'productive' side, or so I would have claimed because I napped for several hours during the day. But that didn't matter as I ended up doing all the things in my list, and more, and felt quite good about everything. Let's go with the details.

For lunch I heated up trader joe's veggie fried rice, with indian patty and achaars for flavor and oomph. It was pretty decent. Ended up reading several books in the afternoon which was great, but then fell asleep which wasn't as great. Still I woke up, wrote on this website, wrote on my work journal, did my meditation etcetera and workout, made dinner and had it, and then walked out for a walk, at half past ten, got home a bit after midnight. Which was amazing, because at least it got done.

I missed my 10k steps by 5 steps, because my fking app lied about it, I'm so mad, don't even.

Dinner was sorghum and kodo rice with tama ko tarkari and achar. Hmmm. I have a lot to write on that matter, it's not as great as hoped, but not as awful either, and techniques will need to be applied, more on that in an upcoming post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.