An extraordinarily busy day of action and achievements

 Finally I'm on today, I write this on the last day of April, having played catch for the last so many days, and I'm kinda running out of gas or something, no matter we shall overcome this as well.

I went to work quite late today because there was a bunch of stuff happening. Then we had senior leadership at the office so I couldn't skidaddle out of there like I usually do. I went to UW to get my huskycard, then to their gym office to collect my membership. Talked to friend N for like 40 minutes, which messed up my plans. Got on the train at UW, came back to downtown, and then went back  uptown to Queen Anne for the protest event. Attended it for about two hours, and then took a bus back home freaking finally. Oh and by the way, the apartment people had come in the meanwhile to look at my apartment and I got locked out of my place because they locked the doors when I was away, so had to wait for a long while then. The good news is I have my Uni card on me, I spend hella lotta unexpected amount of money (okay not that much) on the gym membership, and I have dreams and aspirations. The meh news is that I'm still not on the top of my game and still trying anyhow to procrastinate and avoid doing what must be done. Am I going to be getting all this done at the cost of my sleep, because that's the worst way to invest in one's health. It's already at 6 hours max of sleep tonight and it'll only go down from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.