cheese and yogurt make me gassy what even is that

i write this technically in may with an urgent need to be productive etcetera, and this post didn't have a title until a moment ago so this is just a stream of consciousness more so than the standard blather because I really really need to be writing or at least reading out aloud that essay, the question is this: one would think that yogurt and cheese would be pretty decent for a lactose-intolerant tummy because they're low in lactose proteins or sugars but apparently not, event hey make me gassy, it's kinda embarrassing to be bloated and deflated like a balloon when away from home and sneak fart all the time when nobody's looking because ugh you feel so uncomfortable, but that's what you get for not knowing yourself well enough and not carrying lactaid, oh man I miss my 20 dollar of lactaid jar that we left at that rental car, wish I'd eventually gone and picked it up. oh I ate at the UW cafe and talk about how bad it was, just so mediocre, how do people go about their day, I heard young students at the gym talk about their families and everything and dear oh dear I felt so freaking old and aged yikes, dunno how the gymgoing is going to work but maybe it'll inspire me in some unexpected way....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.