Missing out on writing due to social events etcetera

I'm writing 20 pieces today in this blog, which means I missed out three days worth of writing. Not unusual for weekends, generally, but Thursday was skipped as well, which was a bit of a bummer. On the positive side, the excuse is that I was busy socializing, hanging out with friends and acquaintances at parties and at a hike, and having a hell of a good time, so it's not like I was being lazy. My ultimate goal is to balance out socializing with my motivated writing and personal accomplishments, because they are both equally important to me. Regardless, writing was missed, but it's okay cos' I'll make up for it, and so much fun was had! Three events, in the course of one weekend! Good times, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.