A sad realization about one of my favourite youtubers

All of these posts will be quite sort of short, even by the relatively lax standards I've been applying lately. What has happened in the last two weeks or so is I've basically given up working on the website, and adopted this 'anything goes' attitude, which is less than idea. Why? Because I'll make various excuses, but it's just lack of drive and motivation. Need to get back on that ship asap. I'll blame the food situation too. Too many variables you juggle with, you gotta suffer through the results. To sum it up: gotta eat better, bro, this ain't the way things should be like.

Speaking of eating, and better, this is about emmy made, who's a nice popular youtuber who I've followed for many years now. And you know what I have been thinking about it for the last few weeks, and actually, no thanks. Her videos alllll. involve some exploration of sweet, sugary, or addictive super duper unhealthy snacks. I mean every so often she does something interesting, but otherwise, it's about exploring candies, the cheapest crappiest chips, ice creams, and so forth. I get cravings because of her videos, I wouldn't me surprised if millions of her audience members did too. It's easy to satisfy your audience's basest addictions and cravings and cater to that. That's what she appears to be doing. Maybe if she produces extraordinarily good content, might follow her some day. Otherwise, I think Imma unfollow. Laters gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.