More opportunities for writing and illustrating at work: for a cause everyone strongly feels about

I have found an immensely important topic I could write thousands of words on at work, spend hours and days illustrating for, that would clearly give me the greatest leverage of all other possibilities. And that is in regards to the return to office policy. The management doesn't appear to understand what the employees want, the employees believe management is being unreasonable and annoying with no clear set of goals, to the bother of thousands of people. There's a chasm to fill, a thought-leadership opportunity to be executed. But it's all for nought if there's no work done, ideas are air, puffs of hot air that go nowhere, until they are turned into physical objects. Works of art and argument in this case. Words people will eventually read, illustrations they will see and understand the other side. The goal is to convince, bring about disparate parties to a common point of departure, and see what compromises might be made on either side. I have a few ideas, gamification being one of them, it was such a buzzword in the mid-2010's, and I wondered where it went, but turns out all the apps and programs are implementing it now. I will propose the company do the same to encourage employees to attend their offices more often, but in return they will be rewarded with better workplaces, and a gentler rollout of the strategy.

I really really should do it. What a golden chance I've been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.