Two new personal goals: four meals a day, work away from the apartment every day

Two new personal goals for this week, that will make me a better human being. Well... I don't know if a better human being exactly, but more of an adult human person, a slightly normally functioning one for sure.

First, four meals a day. Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. I wrote about that yesterday, I tried it out today, and it works! In that, I was full of energy through the course of the day, didn't feel lethargy or tiredness in any way, and actually it turns out eating your meals on time actually saves you time than otherwise, because you're not thinking about what you want to eat next and trying to avoid it as you're lacking in energy. All your meals are planned generally, or have set times, so you know when it's time to execute and just do it. Not having set meals looks like a time-saving easy way out, but actually it's the less efficient way to do things, specially if you care for your creativity and general intellectual or physical output.

The other goal, also which I've written about I think. Working away from the apartment five times a week. Mondays and Fridays in the college nearby because I'll be taking classes there, and Tuesdays-Thursdays at work. It doesn't waste much extra time, and the time gain gotten due to added anchors for daily personal tasks, plus reduced guilt due to added productivity, plus added personal productivity due to social interactions with other humans probably outdoes the 30-or-so minutes that'll be needed to walk back from work. So that's the second plan. I didn't do it today since it was so cold and I was busy at work, doing the other stuff, but it's a commitment to start it tomorrow. A solid commitment, I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.