13 reasons why I might possibly have the disease

  1.  My back hurts. To be fair I've not been siting well for last week.

  2. My head hurts and I feel groggy. Could be because I haven't slept on time for a while now.

  3. I coughed a couple of times. And my friend did too.

  4. After a whole day of being on the computer my head hurt.

  5. My hand hurts, the arms. Why else might that be?

  6. I don't feel very hungry even when i haven't had a lot to eat.

  7. Even short burst of intense activity gets my heart pumping quite fast and I'm tired real quick.

  8. Sometimes I feel irritated for no good reason, except possibly hunger. Surprisingly the irritation goes away when I get to hang out with or talk to cute women and then I feel REALLY energetic. Scientists should be doing research on this as well.

  9. At times I feel so very hungry, specially late in the night after everybody's gone to bed, and will eat literally anything. Is it possible it's due to the viruses making me feel hungry?

  10. Pimples. There were three pimples on my face in as many preceding months.

  11. We've been eating out in deserted restaurants or outdoors seating.

  12. I touched a gross door handle outside with my bare hands and didn't shower after.

  13. The nosebridge on my kn95 mask is broken and viruses probably flew in from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.