Took a day off of work, JUST FOR YOU, babe

 I'm running so far behind, and my brainfog -- yes I know the word is highly loaded in these tough times but when your head feels like there's a large fucking rock inside it all the time and you don't want to write or walk or do anything productive and just sleep for the entire goddamn day all the time, it's fair to call whatever that is brainfog, even if the implication is that I may have been less than careful with my goingouts and might have the virus, possibly but unlikely -- is of no help with the posts here, so I took the day off today. To write everything.

I write this on the 2nd day of march even though the posting date is for the last day of Feb. It's all lies on lies, but I need to get my shit together, ya smellin' what I'm cookin'?

And that is all. Tis' all a filler until the heat death of the universe, the life and everything ends. This is all I got and I'm PROUD of it y'all dontcha dare question my abilities.

Yeah anyway, one down, seventeen mofoking more to go lol. Ordered me some subway, gonna get me someeee. Aitee, I'll be back in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.