Overworked and frustrated, house makes momo, I overindulge in Sicilian Pizza, burning the midnight oil [Fri 5]

 Got up early, started working off my butt quick, heads down and on all day long. Told my team folks I was going to be unavailable because of the side project I'd be finishing. It was frustrating because the thing I was trying to achieve was quite buggy and complicated and there's not a lot of stuff on google, so I kept working until 11 or 12. People were feeling happy and excited, and asked me what was up what I was doing on the Friday and I told them meekly that I was working. Stressful, a bit, all thanks to the stupid place I'd gotten myself into.

For lunch I had either bread or pancakes from the day before, don't remember because I didn't take pics of it. So very stupid. i know, should document every meal at least, something to talk about in these otherwise lame journals.

In the evening, a bunch of PK's friends came over. Roommate BB was gone for the weekend already, but NB, RG, and AP were over, in addition to the regular foth ND. They worked towards making meaty momos and eating them. I went to the Italian place by our house, got three Sicilian slices and ate two and a half. They are so goddamn good and filling, I felt a little disgusted. Also drank several cups of coke. Yikes my tummy, so bad.

Kept working till late in the evening, maybe I smoked some fucking weed because I slept sound, but very late. Also, the stress stopped me from writing anything here, so annoying.

Everybody's worrying about the living situation, and all of us had conversations about where we want to be, how we want to live, who we want to live with, etc. Things are up in the air, and the fact that this thing may be ending is scaring us more than we care to admit. Maybe if this went on for a few more months guaranteed, we could take care of our affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.