Apologies for the barrage of journal posts that's coming ahead

I don't enjoy bunching up my journal posts into a group of four five or six, but circumstances force me to. In this particular situation, things transpired that took away my ability to be fully functional and thoughtful and considerate and now I need a way to make a comeback. Haven't written them journal posts for a long time now, so you'll see six days (!!!) worth of journal posts now. And then three more bullshit posts, so I'm more or less caught up with the planned post calendar.

Getting to a schedule or sitting down is not that difficult, all things considered. That's not been my problem in this particular occasion. I've been getting my fill of social interactions connections talking to people and having a jolly good time. If I were a betting man I'd wager towards posts coming in a lot more predictable and regular pattern in the coming days. Keeping fingers crossed.

Yeah, that's all I got for right now, lets do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.