Garlic bread, hummus & scrambled lunch, crisps and hot chocolate with nice bread dinner, taskmaster, long grocery trip, busy at work [Mon 8]

 I write this the midnight of the following day, all caught up at least in terms of the journals, this is relatively quite fresh in my mind. The fact that I've been wasting my time on random websites and youtube watching taskmaster should be a concern, but it's been tough to motivate oneself, so this is the best we'll get done.

Got up at 7, listened to podcasts etcetera, maybe the dream I had was too good and I wanted to be up until later, don't remember. Joined into work at 8.30, which is so very early, and got going with the project that's due later this week. There were a couple of meetings over the course of the day, but I didn't pay attention.

Had workplace review, I got 11/15 and they said it was exceeding expectations, dunno what that means sounded alright, but it meant it was an hourlong meeting. I'm a bit stressed out about all of this, glad it's over.

By the way, this is something I did over the weekend, but since I forgot to write those, I'll mention it here. On Saturday and or Sunday, I changed passwords for a bunch of accounts, I think it was Sunday, like most of the accounts that I had, and setup the password manager. Wrote a post on that exclusively, but now the number of accounts with the old 'compromised' password is very limited. One master password for the majority services provider, one password for the password manager, and I'm all set to go. As long as I don't lose everything and don't get caught up with the bad crowd, my identity with more modern services should be safe, hopfefully.

For lunch I toasted the Wegman's garlic breads, spread hummus made some nice scrambled eggs, and had the sandwich.

Immediately after work, I headed out to UPS in Davis to collect printed documents. Went to When Pigs Fly, which is a nice bakery and got myself tomato-and-spinach bread. Then all the way to Porter Square dollar tree where I got a packet of crisps, and some nice tea, and finally at Market basket, where I got a bunch of things. Plums, bananas, apples, bell peppers, green beans, papaya, broccoli, tofu, yogurt, and chobani extra creamy oat milk. Oat milk is actually great, what a revelation.

Back home, I made hot chocolate with the packs PK had brought, added a bar of dark Aldi chocolate, some salt and yum it was so thick and filling. Had some crisps, and a few slices of my fancy bread. Didn't feel hungry at all.

Spent the next few hours wasting time, and slept perhaps at 1, or a little after. Dunno why it's taking me so late. I feel tired at sleepy at 10 already. What a waste of time it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.