How to get more traffic into this blog

My blog here, the very one you're reading is not very popular. I get some google hits but they're crap mostly.

Hot instagram model nepali sexy girl photo

People don't appreciate this format of writing, writing is after all getting less popular than it used to back in the golden era of blogging which was a decade an half ago. With no marketing and shit writing I have really zero chances of getting organic traffic to here, and even if I did get a decent number of people reading this, I'd only be setting myself up for failure with high expectations and not being able to write anything with honesty as I'd become a public celebrity.

Nepali girls hot near me download instagram tiktok

Search engine optimization used to be a thing back in the day, you put in words and topics that are selling well somehow people would end up in your page. That doesn't work as well anymore since all traffic starts in viber or snapchat or instagram...they never see my work at all. What a bummer.

Sms mms student nepali fuck fucking hot sexy video audio writing stories sex

Where have those bloggers gone, I wonder, who used to have their heart flow out to the world. Honest ideas opinions and emotions. There was a bit of drama, that came with emotions naturally, it was only healthy and people learnt to deal with separating their real life and online life. Those were different times! Now it's one unending mess of nonstop stressful news and rage and annoying young people going gaga over yet another hot new startup every four months. Even if the format is so stupid. There is no goddamn way radio programs, live ones, are going to make a comeback, specially with total randoes.

The quality control is just not there.

xxx adult 21+ nepali dirty stories photos videos girl women nepali seen writing

Some people are tricky and will stuff their posts with junk words to drive in whatever extrastupid traffic wishes to see unrelated content. I don't think that'd work, because those in that traffic are most certainly not going to convert into another more profitable product.

kathmandu pokhara dharan nepalgunj naked man girl boy woman video audio sms mms clothe student doctor engineer singer celebrity instagram found blue film

I guess i'll have to live with what I have right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.