Chiuraa lunch, Massive TJ's haul, chauchau and chips dinner, cardplaying with the girls [Sat 27]

I write this three day later, because the weight of Feb's 'additional' writing was far too much for me to carry. I'm almost caught up with fuckin' february, on the second day of the next month, this is annoying as effing efff. Anywho, mooving on.

THe whole day, I chilled, watched a lot of would I lie to you, napped, and talked to the gang. Listened to a bunch of songs..

For lunch I had chiuraa, two fried eggs, and beans and carrots N had cooked the day before.

We went to TJ's in the evening, to get supplies for the dinner and also general supplies. Notable grocery items were thai-chilli almonds, almond milk -- oh man almond is so unsustainable, I gotta be more careful with that --, couple of packs of frozen TJ's veggie Indian dinners, and several different kinds of fruits.

N invited his cousins for dinner and hang later. V made Singaporean-style noodles which everybody was disappointed with because it was too sticky but honestly I just thought it was more authentic. N made chicken chilly. He saved over the chilly stuff, I roasted some frozen fries we'd gotten from TJ's and turned that into chips chilly. I had chips chilly and noodles, plus an egg for dinner, It was so authentically SIngaporean, yum.

After dinner we had conversations with regards to people's jobs and applications, and then paid a couple of horus of very intense cards, this time VD and MD were both there. I didn't do as bad as I feared, got to know VD and MD well and we talked about hour horoscopes etcetera. They go after personality types and not when somebody was born, IMHO.

By the time they left, at 1 in the morning, it was far too late for me to write.
Also I had been feeling tired confused and sleepy the entire day, and was vacillating in energy levels, so there was no chance I'd be writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.