Chobani's Oat milk is pretty great

Last week -- was it last week? -- I got myself a nice bottle of Wegman's oat milk. Extra creamy, it said, and extra thick. Or something like that. Made me think of the famous Cardi B song that was quite popular half a year ago.

The milk's got wayy too many ingredients for a 'milk' which is generally nut juices. I'm okay with that as long as they're not actively manipulating my taste buds and body physiology into being addicted into a substance that is specially bad for my body. It's got a strong 'body feel', the taste is pretty great, the color's wonderful. No weird off-flavors either. Thicker in texture than whole milk.

I put Ghirardelli's hot chocolate powder, with cayenne pepper and a pinch of salt into the milk for a cuppa' hot chocolate. Dayumn, if starbucks sold those I'd get 'em every so often because it was so darn good, that I say as somebody who's not a fan of hot chocolate particularly.

Yeah, it appears Chobani is not just a purveyor of decent Greek yogurt that Greek Americans find to be inauthentic, could it be because the proprietors are of Turkish origin? One wonders. Regardless, decently priced, it's something I'd definitely get again when on a lookout for milky drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.