Home Alone, work presentation, classy brunch, nap, halal dinner, so socially needy [Thu 25]

It's one am of the day as I write this, what an interesting day it has been. Haven't been able to 'catch up' posts today, but I'm running behind my only two days' worth of writings. If I can convince my brain to 'cheat' on work tomorrow it's going to be so fine.

Yeah so as usually I got up at 6.30 ish as ST's blendering awoke me, back to sleep snooze snooze on the alarm, work at 8.45, meetings until the lunch our when I made fried bread and scrambled eggs with orange juice for lunch. ST was gone for his duty and N had to go to work as they want him to be in person at least once a week. So I had the whole apartment all to myself. Such an exciting prospective with so little resolution alas.

Presented the work I've been working on for the last two weeks, pat pat pat everybody said I should be presenting more tell me a better story bruh, twelve years ago it was this very exact stud who killed it with all those wonderful presentations and went to various countries and then something happened to him he got all too lazy and afraid and quiet -- specially during presentations because he sure is loud at other times -- and now he doesn't even want to present anymore, perhaps because there's smarter people listening and asking questions, in which case one should prepare more and for a better answering session, not be afraid of it.

In either case, watched dozens of Bob Mortimer videos on youtube throughout the day, what an amazing guy that I should write a post on him soon.

Napped for two hours between four and six.

After N came back we chilled for a bit took an hour to decide what we wanted to get for dinner ultimately settling down on halal dinner. Walked over half-a-block to the halal cart I got the falafel sandwich with the free soda that comes with it, seven bucks for everything, friend N got the kebab dinner set, with extra fries and the drink as well only eight bucks, so cheap right? Ate home demolished the dinner, talked to ST who needed to go to bed early.

Everybody else was busy socializing online so I hit up a few people nobody replied so I was a little bummed out and just killed the time until 12 when I started writing this. Should have started it earlier.

A little bit ago I drank a whole lot of kefir, brushed my teeth and am now ready for bed, at 1.10 in the morning finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.