Laundry finally gets done, I do shit, talk to friends, organize stuff, watch movies, hangs with ND and PK, Delhi belly watch, gift from Boston [Sun 14]

 It's 11.52 of the same evening as I write this, I really need to improve with this crap. Can't be not writing for days to an end, and try to 'cover' up by writing shit. That is not an accurate portrayal of my days, also I'm literally just wasting time online, this is bs.

Got up quite late since the day before I couldn't go to sleep until 3 in the morning, and then got up once or twice. So was in bed until 10. Then talked to people on the phone about things for a few hours, watched cool youtube videos etcetera. Didn't write though, why didn't I write, what do I fear, what am I running away from I wonder.

Did two rounds of laundry and three of drying, haven't picked them yet, will do tomorrow morning. The machines are full of coins and probably won't take another round, what a sad pitiful tale it is.

Finally figured out my bank account transfer situation that I've been having for the last week, can get my savings account money transferred to trading account pretty decently soon. This will get some weight of my shoulders. Now that I don't have anything else to be stressed or anxious about, this means I'll be writing in the mornings and doing meditations regularly, right?

For lunch I had oats because the tofu scramble was a bit much, needed something more stable etcetera.

Towards the evening, went out to the bank to get some cash, handed it over to PK, who got two bars of chocolates for my upcoming journey. A bar as a gift to Philly, and a second bar as a gift to VA. Talked to MK and PA, they're all doing great. IA is sick and tired of everything happening just like myself, however she's got herself an appointment for a vaccine and we're planning to travel together in the next two months, exciting times lie ahead!

In the evening, I may have napped a bit, it's unclear because it felt like I napped but don't have clear memories of it. ND and PK started cooking, I hung around, had some leftovers, they had mushroom curry and rice. We talked a bunch, watched Delhi Belly the movie, surprised I hadn't seen it before. Quite an entertaining movie, despite my distractions I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen.

Listened to songs for the next hour, used reddit for the last time I promise for another hour, and here we are trying to rush through these writings. The fire of motivation seems to be dying down, but I'm not the sort to give up. I'll push ahead. Forever, and ever, victory shall be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.