Philly plans delayed, conversations with friends and family, big lunch, restful lunch of scrambled tofu, movies movies movies, latenight heady conversations with ND [Sat 13]

 I got up early in the morning, replayed a couple of podcasts I'd listened to. Friday bed-time had been quite reasonable, things considered.

Chilled and wasted my time, talked to friends and family until 12.30. My parents want to live in the South for sometime, they're getting to love it, the weather and the people, everything, and since there's internet now, there's no reason to complain anymore, they're saying.

Also had chats with TD here and there throughout the day, she has been inspired by this piece of shit (!!!) and has been working on her journal-blog as well. Which makes her like the third maybe fifth person to be inspired to journal their lives, thanks to this blog. If nothing else, I'm entertaining some people and inspiring them, I'll take that thank you very much.

For lunch, I was considering finishing a lot of the vegetables around before heading for Philly. So I roasted a bunch of green beans in oil and salt, with only a little bit of spices. Scrambled a whole big mess of firm tofu. And made hot chocolate with the oat milk by chobani that I got from ...Market Basket couple of days before. It was awesome, it's unclear if the salt and the paprika pwder I added made any difference, but there's something in there I need to at least consider.

I was so very full couldn't think straight, so I watched like eight episodes of Schitt's Creek, until I ran through it once again. It's over, the series, and I don't think I can rewatch it immediately. Got too many feels. Tried to sit down to write, too lazy, napped for several hours instead.

In the evening, got up drank a lot of kombucha, looked at PK and ND make their dinner (noodles, and hot chocolate for ND), and watched movies with them. We watched Heyy babyy movie, with Akshay Kumar...which...I found tolerable, that's the best compliment I can give it. I should really start a movie rewatch podcast or youtube channel with somebody because I'm so bomb at giving comments it feels like. Everybody's a judge these days huh.

Later had a lotta deep conversations with ND, lasted or three hours, possibly more, I usually don't do these anymore, about marriage, tradition, societies, people, rebellion, revolutions, evolutionary changes, and what it means to exist as a person. What does a person want, and how can they maintain sanity for themselves, if their desires go against that of the society. Etcetera etcetera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.