Sane of mind, taskmaster binge, nice walk to South Philly, hang with friend's sisters, fine-dining finally [Sun 21]

 I write this at 12.40 at night at the end of this day. I've written eight posts in the blog today, and need to get five more out if I want to be in a respectable place. Quality is not even a consideration anymore, length is neither. We're back to the shitty uncivilized days of considering the number of posts per month averaged out per day as a proxy for measuring my productivity and my journey towards writing and publishing a novel in order for me to become a read and popular novelist. There's nothing I can do about it, sorry. The hardest part is making a good habit and I'm at the stage where that's getting hard to keep up. No matter I'll punish myself with extreme posting like this to get a clearer head.

Right, I got up at 8.30 -- this one's interesting because ST usually gets up at 6 to go to the hospital but I haven't been woken up for the second day in a row. Either my sleep is getting real deep or he's become more careful with the sounds. Great news for me all around.

Binged watched Taskmaster on my cellphone until lunch time when I scrambled some eggs for myself as N made omlet, and we had omlet, hash and bread. I had fruits and kefir yogurt as well, for a complete meal.

Talked to my international friends, gave them shit about moving around too much, and went back to watching taskmaster. N watched four different matches from the Premier league, I don't understand how they've got all those games going on at the same time.

In the evening around 4, took a nice little shower and walked towards South Philly listening to no such thing as a fish podcast. Hung there for some time and explored a particularly crappy neighborhood where VD's sister MD will be working at starting tomorrow. The rest of the gang...N, MD and VD came on the train and after discovering there's not much happening there, we walked home. It was decided we wanted to go somewhere good to eat, folks were deciding between an Italian and a Japanese restaurant, until we finally agreed upon the Japanese one, MD had already been.

What an amazing restaurant, the review's already been published like 8 posts ago. I made fun of MD and VD, got to know both a little better, suggested they start a podcast because what an amazing show it'd be. Such different people who make it work together!

N and I got home, talked a bunch, I watched taskmaster, had more conversations about heady things, and he went to sleep at around 11.30. And I started writing nonstop for another 2 hours. It's about 10 to 1 in the morning, and I hope to get out five more posts so I'm only 3 days' worth of posts behind normal schedule.

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.