The BIG stressful meeting goes without a hitch, chill with friends, Elvis lunch, rice-and-leftovers dinner, late to bed [Fri 12]

 I write this on the 11.30 in the evening of the following Sunday. As I wrote in the previous post, my motivation is shot, so very low, there's nothing to do, weekends have been a total waste of time where I'm either watching tv or just browsing ugh I hate hate hate to say this but reddit. I'm going to improve obviously, but it needs to start from somewhere. Let's go back to this Friday though.

I got up early, and it's unclear what I did until work began, I know I didn't write anything, it feels like I should have but that didn't happen. Work was so very stressful until the fated meeting at 1.30 in the afternoon. I ran over various failure situations, worked with coworkers, backed down, wrote a lot of bullshit and what not.

For lunch I had the Elvis sandwich with my amazing bread, and this was the end of that goddamn expensive bread, in less than half a week, what a bummer it was. How is it that it's the nicest, tastiest, most expensive things that you run out of the quickest, huh?

Chilled about in the house, in the evening SRP and Js came, ND as always, and we talked and hung until 12. I went to bed early comparatively, the boys kept on talking. Also I took a lot of gigglies. They've definitely been increasing my anxiety and laziness, which is why I'm doing all the writings in the evenings, but what's the alternative really? It sounds dark, but still a fair question no?

Dinner was leftover rice, with the leftover soup from the Chinese place, a bunch of veggies and other fixins I've been having with rice recently. Good stuff.

I really need to improve in documenting my days. Like how this day was different from many of those dozens of Fridays or Saturdays the guys have been over, it doesn't seem like that. If only I'd written it on the same day, I'd have remembered things better. I deserve better. I should do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.