Double masking

Fauci says we need to be double masking, so do a bunch of other serious folks at the CDC, the WHO, and other public health organizations.

Makes sense. Cloth or cheap disposable masks weren't designed with stopping covid virus particles hanging out in moisture drops, but now they're being used this way, the quick way to increase efficacy realistically is to double the efficacy. And that's by wearing two well-fitted masks.

I thought I was so smart when I bought the KN95 mask from the Asian store several weeks ago, to think about double wearing it with somebody you don't identify as a person and somebody else I think you've met, or am I the person, wait, this doesn't make any sense, oh right I'm so very sleepy. But right, I bought the KN95 mask, hadn't used it yet, planned to double-wear it with the Uniqlo mask several mini projects earlier.

Sadly, or not so sadly for me, the guidance has to absolutely not double wear the nicer masks (N95 or KN95, the later which I acquired one of) with silk or cotton masks because they disrupt the way the other masks are handled. I don't want all of your gross personal information, just the private info, and the check should be able to use it basically.

So now all the way to Philly I'll be in my KN95, sleeping napping and hopefully not getting too disturbed in the overnight train journey of eight hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.