Federal donuts

 We went to get Federal Donuts earlier today for breakfast.

They're a popular donut place in Philly, known for their donuts, fried chicken, hot wings and fries. I considered getting fries there, but got a breakfast sandwich (no chicken, minus the bacon) and a donut.

The lavender flavored special donut wasn't extraordinary, but I'm told their specialty is cinnamon sugar donuts which they make afresh. The breakfast sandwich was quite good, the egg puck was yuuumm, McD's should take a hint from them. Not filling though, so few calories for the $6 bucks I paid.

Friend N ordered their $10 3-piece chicken, one large thigh and two beefy wings pardon the pun. So richly spiced, such great fragrance, probably tasted good as well.

Loved the ambience of the store, it's a nice fried-chicken place vibe, I could easily spend hours sitting there and chatting with friends. Definitely want to be back in person when things are normaler.

That's it, long night ahead because tomorrow's an internet meeting day, and lots of writing to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.