Fries and veggies all day long , departure from Boston, I get zoiiiinked, record public-transport speed to dtx [Wed 17]

Mistakes were made, mistakes that shouldn't have been made. Read on for more.

Got up at who remembers what time since I'm writing this six days after the fact. Day was pretty slow, I was stressing out about a lot of things, including my upcoming journey. Made sure, double and triple checked I'd packed everything and I was fully organized.

For breakfast I had yogurt with brown sugar and cinnamon-cocoa powder. Thus finishing my large container finally. For lunch I was too lazy to do something good so heated up some steak fries that I'd gotten from Wegman's the night before.

After work I was talking with the roommates, packing my things, and making dinner, all in parallel. For dinner I had drenched broccoli and green beans in oil and put in a few spices, mostly of the asian nature if I remember it right. They tasted amazing, roommate Bb said so and asked for recipe as well. Also baked up some steak fries as well because one always needs some solid filling carb before embarking on a journey.

Watched like two episodes of Shark tank while going through all of this.

Thirty minutes before departing home, I took a very healthy chunk of the gummy that has been sitting in our fridge for many months because the guys are too fearful of it, and then one of BB's sleep drinks. I dared it with the gummy because I figured the potency was way down and it'd help me sleep soundly. Alas how wrong I was!

Took the bus 101 to Sullivan, Orange line to DTX and walked from there to South Station. I was already pretty zoinked on the train, by the time I was at the station I was quite paranoid it was wild. Freaking finally the train arrived, I settled down and tried to sleep. I may or may not have slept, I don't remember, the only fact I remember is that I was extremely paranoid of losing my job and there being an international conspiracy to get me fired, and me missing my stop. I was surely not up for the entirety of the night, but it's unclear how much sleep I actually got. More on the journal entry for tomorrow but trust me when I say it was quite bad.

Also, got from home to dtx in a total of 25 minutes, which should be a record for some kind with public transport. How likely is that huh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.