Successful work presentation, almond puff breakfast, multitasking, alu-jeera lunch, lazy in the evening, trip to ST's hospital, Marshall's trip, late to bed [Mon 22]

 I write this on the evening of the Wednesday, yes my shit has improved a lot but I'm not where I need to be as yet. Hard work shall pay, eventually.

Got up early, as always, listened to podcast under the sheets, got out of the bed for the 'preparation for the big presentation'. Prepped with my coworker from singapore for and hour, freaking out and everything. The presentation went shockingly confusingly well. So many meetings all day long, my friends were confused as well as impressed.

Had almond puffs with milk for breakfast. They're not terrible on the sugars and their base is rice crackers so this is actually one of the more healthy things I could have in the morning.

Didn't have enough time for proper lunch, but after the lunch hour I decided to make aloo jeera, and ST who was back early made egg curry with potatoes. I spent like an hour making the aloo jeera, because I couldn't boil the potatoes enough due to filling the dish to the brim. Which meant the frying took forever. Between the three of us we had seven potatoes, six eggs and a whole messy lot of rice. I was so full, all set to sleep.

After work I watched a bunch of taskmaster, as has been the usual for me for the last many weeks. ST needed to get something from his hospital so the three of us went on a walk to the place, got back and talked a bunch.  After the hospital we dropped by at the nearby Marshall's where N got himself some clothes, and I bought one of those pre-poop toilet spray and a set of nice wooden coasters for the guys' apartment.

Slept quite late because I was busy wasting time on the internet and not writing on this blog alas.

Skipped dinner because of course, I'm not a comedy clown. SO much food it was for a single person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.