Day off for rest and sleep, Subway trip [Tue 2]

 I was too tired due to the lack of sleep as I've been sleeping late and getting up every day for the last two months, have given up completely on any sort of organization of my life, walks, or meditation, i needd some time to rest. So I took the entire day off to nap.

I napped a bunch during the entire day, it was so goddamn restful, thank god for the dayoff.

Also realized that if I take tuesday off every week, the next day is wednesday, and then it's basically the weekend since thursday is one day before friday, and friday is well pretty much the end of the week.

For lunch I discovered that Subway is doing buy-1-get-1-free footlongs, got a veggie footlong for 8 bucks, got another one. Ate so much of it, yummm it was so filling. So many vegetables, spices and faux meat. Not as spicy and sour as I've traditionally had though.

The temperature was quite warm shockingly, how's the weather been so good now, it's confusing but I'm super duper excited for the incoming of the Spring. It's been six months since I said fall was here, and now it's spring and summer! Hurray!

Friend N's cousin's apartment situation was super annoying and stressful for everybody, but it got figured out eventually. They can finally live in the same apartment building as his.

Didn't eat anything big for dinner because it was a large lunch. Maybe a few fruits including banana.

Got done with whatever series I was watching, and started watching Schitt's Creek for the umpteenth time once again.

As usual, slept super duper late, wrote many many posts, finally got all caught up with February, but didn't have enough energy to start on March. I'd pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.