Lazy workday, accidental taco bell, catching up on the writing [Mon 1]

 Got up late, barely did some work and went about the day. What did I have for lunch, you will ask? I do not remember. It could have been anything, I didn't take a pic of the situation, but likely it was potatoes and chiuraa. Maybe eggs as well. Ugh, I'm so far out with the journals, this is tight.

After work I was playing around with online ordering, accidentally ordered from taco bell because I connected my google wallet and figured they'd at least ask for confirmation. They didn't. So it was a nice burrito with beans rice and potatoes stuffed, haven't tried it before. It was yummy.

Had ygourt and brown sugar for latenight dinner.

Also wrote like eight posts because I still was recovering from February's posts. I'm so far gone, it's crazy. I wish I got my shit together, I've been sleeping really late and getting up really late, tired all day long, this is no good. We need to get our situation right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.