Skipping dinner

The list of titles I was going to work on says "skipping dinner". It's been so long since I made the list I don't remember what it means anymore. Here goes a lot of nonsense.

Sometimes I like to skip dinner. I get lazy or too full or sleepy or too busy with watching netflix. Reading, but that happens very rarely. I get hungry late in the night. Don't like to keep in too many sweet snacks, cookies or as such, since I'm kinda' addicted to sugar.

On such days I like to mix some fruits, such as pineapple, berries, banana, apple, with yogurt, add cocoa powder, cinnamon and brown sugar. Some nuts as well, and we've got a sweet healthy quick unplanned easy dinner gooin' baby.

It doesn't feel like you skipped the dinner at all, it's like a dairy-driven dinner, healthier, great for your stomach probiotics-wise.

Sometimes it's bread and butter, or bread and some sort of dip, hummus or bruschetta, 

On extra-lazy days, I'll do a glass of kombucha and a cup of warm almond milk. Thick filling tasty healthy and completely hassle-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.