Biryani breakfast, workspace setup, Goodwill & Daiso trip, korean hot dog dinner, alotta writin' [Tue 15]

Had the TJ's vegetable biryani for breakfast. Finally got around t setting up my full standing-desk setup, with dual screens and standing pad and everything so now I look legit.

After work I wrote a bunch, took a nice long shower, and went on a trip down to Chinatown. Didn't stop by howhow since it was closing anyway and instead went to Goodwill Seattle. So sketchy, so large and disappointing. I prefer Davis Square's much better, though this was so much larger with much better turnaround I'm sure. Got a few items there including a large baking pan...I've been using the bread pan to reheat my TJ's frozen meals.

Walked next to busy street and crazy homeless people to Daiso where I got spice bottles and gardening supplies, plus a soju pouring bottle. Then for dinner I went to the Korean hot dog place in Chinatown, right by the gate (and the train station). Got myself potato and mozzarella dog, with a tonnne of spices and powder on top. They try to sprinkle it with sugar, which is a crazy idea. But the dogs most definitely need a lot of sauces and condiments, or otherwise they'd be just...fried fat and carbs...I guess.

Got back, wrote a bunch, watched a lot of tv. Had some melatonin about 40 minutes before I intended to sleep. Fell asleep to the sounds of The Office. Sleep was easy to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.