Haircut, mushrooms and greens dinner, massive post-dinner snack, party at S's, meeting new people, alternate plans and backstabbing friends, early escape [Fri 18]

After work went to the local barbery and got a pretty decent haircut, though I've been thinking about it lately and you know what it's not too hard to tell a cheap haircut from a nice one. Also, I showered before the haircut and after, so I'm really taking advantage of the all-you-can-use bathroom which I have all for myself, ALL MINE MUAHAHAH.

Wrote a bunch, and cut about a pound of oyster mushrooms, sauteed them a bunch, threw in sichuan pepper, hot sauces, soy sauce, green onion, and bok choy in the end. It was a fantastic dinner, I could eat it every day. Though after some time I realized there might be need to drink a little bit at S' place where I was going late at night, so made myself a snack. Which involved pan 'toasting' three slices of bread in an inch of butter, slathering peanut butter between the slices, and pressing banana in there. This massive super-fatty sandwich tasted amazing, filled me up real good in case I had to drink. Oh also, I smoked after eating, so I was worried I'd get hungrier, glad that didn't happen.

At S's place it was mostly the regular gang, my farmer look went to waste. Didn't drink because the person or persons one would have found to be the best person with their name weren't there. However I did meet friend T, who's friend of N, and roommate of T who I'd met the night before. We got into this massive practical joke where we'd give shit to S, the host, by teasing him about the new friend he'd be having over. S had two people coming over late in the night. We gave them a surprise party. The friend also happened to be a partner of A, who was T's classmate. The cake was triple chocolate, not too shabby.

Didn't end up drinking, and got a bit too high. Didn't get to socialize as much as I'd hoped to because I was mildly paranoid. During the day G had texted me asking if I was interested in going to Mt. Rainier the following day and I'd said yes. Which was a bummer because I'd also promised to help A out with his move. So I had to tell A that I'd be unable to help hm the following day, felt really bad, but on the other hand I'd gotten into a really bad miscommunication situation by missing out on a hangout I'd help organize by getting the timezones wrong. So I couldn't have said no to this, and also Mt. Rainier was always a good opportunity.

Left the party early, and tried to go to sleep on time so I'd get up early and full of energy the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.