Time bistro a review

Just after I finished typing the title, I sent out a quick text to the guys asking them if they want to go this place in the UW neighborhood for dinner. Because I miss it.

Time bistro is a cute little vietnamese restaurant in the 'main street' of UW campus in Seattle. They can seat maybe two dozen people, and clearly put a lot of passion and energy into their foods. They have a separate menu for vegan/vegetarian meat items, and I can say without a qualifier that it's the best goddamn 'faux' meat I've ever had anywhere. It was so bazoinkingly good that the three of us who went to this place after the fiasco at the riceless Korean restaurant couldn't tell if a couple of our orders were meat or not, and had the server tell us what was what.

Amazing place, please go. Great server too, so friendly and inquisitive.

If you're a meat-avoider one way or the other, this is a place you must definitely go if you're in Seattle. They recently opened up, go there before it gets cool to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.