Hellish hot day, movies in the mall, hang with the gang, scratched by doggo, tama rice, late sleeps [Mon 28]

 During the day I used all the dozens of massive bricks of ice I made in the fridge to cool my bedroom. Worked from my floor bed because the lower you are the cooler it is, and the ice-cooled air hung mostly around the floor. Didn't get much work done because it was a record-hot day, and the brain was not in a situation to do any work. Throughout the workday had a banana in total, mind was shutdown and not hungry.

After work just stood still for a bit, barely napped, showered, got into the bus, and went to downtown. Went into the mall, to the AMC, bought the ticket to F9. Needed to get snacks because my body deserved a reward for putting through the pain. Decided to get mac-n-cheese bites instead of popcorn, it wasn't a great idea all things considered.

20 minutes late to F9, movie was darn entertaining, though the audience didn't seem to find it as funny as I did, perhaps they were all there for the AC like I was, except without my knowledge of the series. After the movie ended, spent like 2 hours in the  mall talking to friends and just sitting down, staying away from the heat. Texting the boys. After it was decided we'd meet at S's place, went there.

At S's place, got attacked by M, who's grown quite large now, and her nails were sharp as hell. I've got scratchmarks all over my arms and torso now, gotta be careful with her. Soon A&A, and G came over. We made tama bodi and rice, I cut all the veggies. Rice with ghee and veggies. The meateaters had pork belly that A made. We all got a drink each. Yummies.

Left for home at 2.15 in the morning, it was quite early for a weekday, but for my work hours it was too late. Got home, brushed cleaned up, took a bit to sleep because of the heat, but eventually lost consciousness for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.