What the hell am I doing

Thought of writing on this two weeks ago, never ended up writing it, here we are, some of this is going to sound like nonsense, but I'm only channeling myself from two weeks ago, alright. 

What the hell am I doing, shit.

One day I just thought you know what summer in seattle is so fun and I have friends and some people and other friends so many friends it would be so cool to just move here for a month or two innit and then I explored the thought further what if it was like three months and then looked up the prices didn't get anything for less than six months and tell myself yeah six months sounds about the right amount of time to make a random move to a part of the country you've never been to before for a temporary shift and then bought the tickets got the apartment situation figured out on both the sides packed my belongings and fucking flew in the airplane within a matter of weeks. How crazy is that, is this what I'm doing really. Because I'm not a very risky person, the opposite often, risk-averseness is how I manage this random changing dynamic world and learn to cope with it, doing things on a whim without evaluating the full implications of it doesn't make sense at all. This is wild so unlike me whatever bug bit me to make such a potentially ill-judged decision should be looked into, we need to have mrna treatment for that as well because people could lose their livelihoods and lives and friends families all the history and connection they've made with their places over the course of years and decades.

Is this a stupid move, a crazy one that should maybe have been evaluated for a couple more weeks before the jump was made, one wonders.

We'll see how it goes, but I'm not fully confident on my decision at this point. Did 'live in the moment' really screw me over this time around?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.