I'm thinking of extrajudicially acquiring plants from nature

 It will be extrajudicial in nature, from the surroundings, not illegal exactly because the law doesn't go into the specific details of what fern or nice looking plant that I snipped off a leaf from, from a plant deep in the forest, so nobody would be hurt, nature would heal itself, and I would save some mega mega buckaroos, in the order of hundreds, not making up really hundreds of dollars because that's how expensive those goshdarned things are and they'll be getting tonne of sun on the window sill, even got the rooting hormone ready, gonna plant them in the flowerpots later, and in the matter of a few short months I'll have a thriving active little forest right in my living room. What's not to like about that, huuuh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.