Some good and bad things about xfinity

 It's not a brave statement to put out to the world these days that Comcast sucks as a company, that getting something to do with xfinity should be included in the modern tasks of Hercules. It's a lot of pain to get simple things done. So when I set up my internet service two weeks ago, it was pain on pain on pain because first they didn't know clearly how to setup my service, and then couldn't direct to the right group. And then there was a lot o confusion about exactly what my location was, and if I needed an account, or how it would be useful for me etcetera. In the end though things were figured out.

The one thing that I found was really great was the service calls that went to the Philippines. They were always cheery and kind, always eager to help me out instead of getting me out of their way, and communication was easy and clear. It felt like we were speaking in the same frequency. Great Ph service, bad everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.