Some comment about how I'm going to improve posting here

 I've been posting irregularly lately and that's never been a problem before, I can get 'caught up' or whatever, and it averages out fine, I'm not too worried about that. What bothers, bugs annoys me, embarrasses me, and sort of undermines the whole goddamn point of this freakin' blog is the fact that I've been running behind on my daily journal posts by a week or more lately, and that is absolutely unacceptable. It goes against the spirit of the blog, against my intention of recording my life events here, and generally makes the whole 'writing about your life as you live it' pointless...if you're treating your daily entries like historical events and not as living incidents.

So I'm going to try to improve on that. Will be posting daily journals more regularly even when I'm unable to post general posts. That should decrease the pressure on me when I finally get around to writing, but it may mean that since the journal entries -- I consider them to be the most important aspect of blogging -- are written, I might be less motivated to post other stuff. That's fine by me. The count is important, but not as important as the act of journaling for which I need to be more sincere and dedicated.

That's all I got. I should do better I can do better and I will do better. Don't ask hard questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.