Why writing regularly has been a problem of late

 I've alluded to the sleep issues, the strange timetable, and the loud honking noisy city beyond my window that won't let me write or do anything in peace. It's an opportunity of hands. Surely you must be able to basically communicate in ASL michael, Jim asks.

The problem is I wake up at 6 in the morning at go to work immediately. Get off of work at 1.30-2, and then take shower, get ready for the day. By then I'm too tired, need to fix myself up some food, and get out on a walk for some air. Somehow hanging out with friends and family comes up too. By then it's 9, I've spent most of the evening hanging out in somebody else's place, and need to rush back home. The socializing, walking around, and thinking about things to do is so par, I can't do it. It's like that story wheere a farmer thinks he's going to get all homework things don't workout and he remains an untrained farmer, unable to repair his own tractor or anybody's business.

Where have the tractor shops gone anyway? ANd the problem, that's second in your house is taj  mahal. Indians like to pretendit was great until ever  were forced to live as a commoner, then it all begins sucking, and life is a misery. You can't be a hypocrite about your judgment of life. EIther it's terrible other-persons-wife, and you were nowhere to go, or you have limited chocie of visiting places. Either way, the shittone of freetime in one chock I was expecting and unquote umquote, nobody is takling. Great, the defractor goons come out of the forest in these times, and unculcate the Us'S's history of some of these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.