Walmart supplies, heatwave, park chills, writings, escape from the dome, Chipotle dinner [Sun 27]

I write this at the night of the same day, should have gone to bed way earlier, but wanted to finish these journal posts.

In the morning got up, afraid of the day whose temperature was going to cross the hundred mark. Brought my walmart supplies from downstairs, rice and foil and the rest, unpacked and cleaned the bedroom finally. I'm finally pretty settled down, as much as I'm gonna be, and ready to clean up each and every corner and jump into my hobby projects.

Took two showers. wrote a bunch, just avoided the heat at any cost. Maybe napped during the day as well. Didn't cook anything because didn't need any more heat in the house. Also the heat apparently kills your appetite which was for the best.

Went to the park nearby stayed there for a couple of hours, talked to home, few friends from Nepal and the rest from everywhere. Took a short nap right in the park. Went to QFC to cool myself down, then to Chipotle, got myself a nice bowl of rice, healthy filling food for cheap price.

Walked back home, wrote a tonne, watched tv, talked to folks, opened the windows and shades, and tried to sleep. Now I write this almost 11pm Pacific Time, and all set to sleep.

Need to write more, and tomorrow's going to be scary but at least I have plans (go watch the movies, and to the malls) so I can skip the crazy heat dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.