I hope I don't get too spoiled by this

 The location of my apartment is perfect. I live in one of the lower floors, and the constant sound of fire engines, ambulance and police cars can be a nuisance at the start, but when you learn to zone out the outside noise...mostly by putting on white noise or headphones playing something else, it's not much of a bother anymore. Everything else is ideal.

Ten minutes from all the hospitals and labs. There's about a dozen highly rated restaurants in the three buildings next to mine. One of the most popular restaurant of a certain kind in the entire city is pretty much in my complex. I live right on the pike/pine  area, where all the restaurants bars and clubs are. There's three grocery stores within a 10-minute walking distance, the closest one is 5 mins away. A massively popular park is a several blocks from here. Train station is eight minutes of walk, buses stop at three minutes on foot. Two 24-hour restaurants within 8-minute on foot. Chinatown is 25 minutes by foot, slightly shorter on bus/train. Belltown and 'downtown' area is pretty much around me.

This is the most central area I've lived, ever, and I can't foresee how I'd move to something even closer to the throbbing heart of the town. Hope I don't get too spoiled by this, shouldn't get used to it.

It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.