Complicated breakfast sandwich, walk to the park hang with the bois, doggy play, driven home [Wed 16]

 I write this exactly a week after this day because I got too lazy, etc. etc, but now all caught up shuddup already.

For breakfast I made two large omlets with onion and mushroom. Had that between two slices of pan-toasted bread, covered in ketchup, sliced carrots and radish. It was great except the radish was mayybe  bit too strong. It tasted and smelled only of radish. And the entire apartment smelled like radish for the following two days.

After work I set out to walk to sculpture park, let the boys know I was gunna be there if they were free to meet me up. On the way stopped by some store, and then target. Waited or A to come back to his place because I needed to use the restroom. From there we walked to the park and met up S and the doggo. I've written about this before haven't I because it feels like I have. Anywho. Doggo M played with a bunch of other friends, and the older doggies didn't seem to pay much attention to her sadly.

We spent a few hours hanging and chillin'. Because the walk back was almost 45 minutes, and it was already quite late at night, I got a lift from S, who dropped me at my place. Wrote a bit after that, ate whatever, and went to sleep. So tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.