Plant supplies acquired, yummy egg sandwich, walk in the park with the doggo and the guys [Wed 16]

 I write on the evening of the same night, having decided that I need to clean up the act and need to figure out my writing schedule better. 

For brunch I had eggs cooked with mushrooms, on pan-toasted bread, with gochujang and minced carrots and radish. The radish smell was far far too strong, my apartment till smells like radishes, I need to find nice candles to get rid of the smell.

After work I wrote for a bit, took a nice hourlong nap, showered, and went to the nearby hardware store for some plant supplies. A few planters, containers, rooting hormone, and soil mix. Replanted the plants I have in the apartment, and wrote for a bit more, mostly listened to the office and podcasts. Got bored with the prospect of being stuck in the house for the rest of the day, decided to go to Belltown and the parks there for fun. Texted the guys I was gonna be there if they needed a nice walk.

Had made dinner plans with coworkers, there was a miscommunication about time zones, and I missed the dinner because I slept through the appointment, assuming it was the wrong time zone.

ON the way stopped by target to see if they had decent wax melts, found none. And the tealight candles were so expensive! What I'd bought for 3.50 at wegmans was twice as expensive, ah wegmans how I miss thee, and still no wax melts. I might have to buy essential oils and waxes and candles online after all.

Also dropped by at H-Mart to see if there was anything good on the shelves, or anybody I know who I might be bumping into, this time fully aware who they are. Didn't work out. Sad and rejected, I got to A's place and walked around the block until he showed up from block. Went upstairs, used the loo, caught up with his moving plans and headed for the sculpture park. There we met S and his doggo, and hung with them for a few hours.

After many an hour of walking and playing with the doggi, A walked home, S gave me a ride back home, with the doggi on my lap. We made plans to meet again tomorrow. I sat down to write, had oat dinner, and wrote like eight posts. Took melatonin. With this, I'm ready to go to sleep after washing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.