Buddha Bruddah: A review

 It's the most popular takeout restaurant I've known.

The food was fantastic, it's a Hawaiian-Thai fusion place, which makes sense if you think about it: rice, fish-inspired dishes, and warm-climate vegetables.

It's got AC, and in the 1.5 hours we sat there eating our post-move lunch, they must have done perhaps ten ten-thousand bucks worth of business, it was wild really, they were never lacking in customers waiting to take hundreds of bucks worth of food.

It's gotten expensive in recent days, the boys tell me, the entrees start at 14/15 bucks. The fried chicken was fantastic, I'm told. I tried all their sauces, and oof, they were good, the food was definitely elevated by the sauces

Worth going there at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.