Roti-tarkari break fast, I get my japanese bedding, swanky shaves, short hau hau shopping trip, I experiment with clothes, failed dinner attempts, overcharged chinese dinner, hosting guest [Wed 9]

 For breakfast I had the very filling rotis from TJ's, two count, with their tarkaari, a large bowlful for it. I felt so goddamn good after the meal, too good in fact, I'm afraid I might it might be addictive and it could be that it's all I'll eat for breakfast going forward.

During the day I brought up the floor-mattress from downstrairs. Shaved in the afternoon, and went to Hau hau market on a shopping trip. Brought some basic vegetables and spices. I haven't cooked the veggies yet an entire week later, need to get on that ASAP. Also tried to be fashionable and wear ties over my regular t-shirts, doesn't go well apparently, SK tells me.

In the evening made plans to get dinner with SB cousin, but the Japanese place we waited for 20 minutes at didn't have non-meat items, so we went to the place under my apartment and made reservations. The wait was 45 minutes, so we went to the third option, a Chinese restaurant a few blocks from here. It was...alright, and we ended up double paying for something, I realized later.

SB came over to my place, we smoked a bit, he forgot to take his pipe home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.