Recovery from hell, halfday, naps, cleans and cooks, longwalk, podcasts, writing, toomuch food [Tue 29]

 Barely got up, groggy all morning, a few meetings where I wasn't feeling it. Took the day off after lunch because I wasn't in my full form, all my energy sapped away by the day before.

Napped for several hours, on and off. Then wrote a bunch. Made fried rice from the available rice and leftover veggies. Cleaned the house. Watered the plants. Wrote a bunch more. Watched episodes of tasmaster I hadn't watched before.

The thing that takes the longest these days has been writing the blog, when I don't have pre-planned posts, it takes several hours to write 8 posts, it's bad, it'll just expand to take all my free time. Need to start timing my posts, and stopping at the end of time period. It's bad, if that's how it works out, I can do other things as well. I was supposed to work in the evening, except I ran out of time.

Went on a walk to the nearby park, got my 10k steps, saw a really cute person but she was running the other way, hopefully not after seeing me. Listened to a tonne of taskmaster podcasts, after watching the shows. Office ladies podcast as well.

Had fried rice after coming back from the walk. It was far, far too much, I had to put the bowl of rice I was eating from in the fridge because I've now run out of all the other storage containers. Really need to finish eating by tomorrow. Gotta get more intense physical exercise just so I am able to finish the foods I'm making but unable to finish.

As I write this, it's 1.30 Eastern time. Brushed, had my melatonin and vitamin d about an hour ago. My vitamins have been reloaded, and I've realized if I keep them in the bathroom I'm unlikely forget to eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.