Shakshuka and bread brunch, tired day, QFC and TJ's trip, Thai green curry cooking, massive veggy cuts, evening walk, yogurt snacks [Wed 23]

I write this very late at night of the same day, finished with all the pre-sleep chores, the last thing to do is to lay down on the bed and sleepytimes.

Got up as usual, feeling a tad more tired than I've recently felt. Job was usual, setup a few meetings, pretty productive all things considered. For brunch I used the Shakshuka starter from TJ's, put two eggs in there on the pan, and made a solid Shakshuka. Had that with three pan-toasted slices of bread.

During the day, I was not particularly high on energy, probably because of the lack of proper sleep and rest I've been struggling with.

After work, wrote a bunch, showered and headed out to QFC to get laundry and toilet cleaning supplies. Then walked over to Trader Joe's, got seasonings, cocoa, yogurt, fruit, and beans. Also, coconut milk, it's gonna be relevant soon.

At home, cut up at least a pound of carrot, a pound of cauliflower, tonne of string beans, and green onions. Also chopped up one whole red onion, and sauteed them all in a pan, added coconut milk, and then green thai curry paste. Took a really long time to cook, but it's going to be pretty edible, I'm sure. Didn't eat it because wasn't in the mood for rice.

Went on a walk to the nearby park, for an hour. Not much happening, except I envy the group of friends who're just hanging out and chillin in the park, wonder how they get the time and figure out the logistics of hanging out with near and dear ones every day. Got to eleven thou steps. Back home, had yogurt for dinner, cleaned up the kitchen, packed the veggies, and started writing. Thirty minutes before right now, took the melatonin, and brushed and now I'm all ready to go to sleep.

Only four extra posts to 'cover up' the post count. Eyeroll but also I've been running slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.