Chipotle is great

 I've mentioned chipotle on-and-off here on this blog, and this is not a proper 'on chipotle' situation. But I just wanted to appreciate what a great value for money Chipotle is, and for such great nutrition.

For less than nine bucks, even in the most expensive of American cities, you get a big mess of all sorts of rice, beans, veggies and toppings, sauces, and extra addons you might need to pay money for. Often, one large burrito is too much for a single person to finish, an individual with a decent appetizers could easily stretch it for two meals.

Pound for pound, taste per buck, I"m going to get a bit off the cuff and dare claim that Chipotle is the best value for buck, anywhere. It's more calories per money than McD, so much healthier and tastier. So goddamn filling too, you don't feel like you need to guzzle down the food with a thousand calories of sugar water.

Dare I say, it is 'comfort' food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.