Savory oats brunch, Smith tower trip, dinner on top, rest and hang at home [Thu 24]

 In the morning I cooked wayyy more Oats than I should have, and didn't want to eat that with sugar and cinammon, so I dropped in some Kimchi, green veggies, soy sauce, furikake, eggs, and turned it into a solid savory lunch.

After work, walked to Smith tower in Pioneer square, man that place smells like piss and makes anybody feels super insecure. We waited for fifteen minutes and climbed to the top of the tower. Sixteen bucks. It was so early the restaurant there wasn't open yet. After spending 2 hours with G and partner talking and chilling, the restaurant opened up. I got myself impossible burger, chips, and jabanero pineapple shrubs, it tasted mostly like a worse version of my famous kimchi. Which is a bummer, because it reminded me of kombucha making, unfortunately I don't got no proper containers for them.

Walked around a bunch in the area with the guys, it was to be our last hang together since they were to be driving back east on Saturday morning. We took the street car to Broadway, bid each other farewell. I came home, walked a bunch, talked to my international friends, called ED and talked to her for 3 hours, called home and talked for 30 minutes and that was my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.