At least there's a good excuse to not be writing

Yes I know I've not been super duper diligent with regards to the posts in the blog, regular readers of this blog, the few that were hanging out despite my total and complete lack of fidelity towards regular postings have been turned away and the 'stats' page of this blog site is a total ghost-town. By my calculations, 98% of all the traffic to this blog comes from my computer. Which is different from previous months because it would be ONLY 90%. Huh. I'm exaggerating the numbers here for comedic purposes but the case remains: this is a lazy person's blog and regular updates -- the only thing that this otherwise godawful blog could be counted upon -- are rarer than a vaxxed person in rural America.

On the other hand, at least there's a good reason not to be writing. Because I was moving, and have moved. Lots of logistical issues to thing about, lots of workspace management issues that hinder my writing process. And the packing/unpacking is stressful, there's mess everywhere. Plus with the obstruction in my daily timetable, writing's getting deprioritised by the day. This time around me abandoning this blog temporarily has a valid excuse, and I'm keeping it.

But as I write this, most of the issues have been sorted out, I'm working towards coming up with a new writing schedule, and things should be slightly better. Not too much better, don't get excited needlessly, but better than they are right now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.