Nacho borracho barrestaurant: a review

 The day I actually forreal moved to my new apartment, A and I went to this bar cum mexican restaurant in my neighborhood called Nacho Borracho. Here's the review.

The way we ended up in the place is interesting. We were looking for some, any place really to go and have some good gnosh and it presented itself in front of us. Great tacos and burritos, it said, and we said why not.

Despite being more or less of a dive bar, it had a great choice of beers for people who drank. The chips in the nachos were perhaps the best I've ever had, anywhere -- so warm, soft yet crispy, and the toppings so tasteful, without compromising on the integrity of the chips. The tacos -- we got three tacos each -- were far too small and disappeared into our tummies, but the vegetarian ones I had were pretty great as well.

This place is not the place to go for a full-service restaurant. Besides the bar ordering, you need to go online to order and pay, input your table number and wait for service to happen. It's not pricey, but it's not as cheap as a takeout place either. But if you're looking for a solid, solid Mexican food and drink experience in a very trendy neighborhood with attractive people all around, this should be the place to go in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.