Target trip, bedroom setup finally, first proper sleep in bedroom, QFC trip, elephant and plants, latenight hang at SK's, early-morning walk, busy park[Thu 10]

 After work I went to Target to collect a bunch of remaining things, including knife sets and chopping board, dust bins, and the remaining knicknacks. Finally got the energy to put down the mattress and setup my bedroom properly. Now I'm 80% setup, just need to clean up here and there, and all ready to rock and roll. I went to QFC in the evening, bought some light veggies and fruits, and also two succulent plants, put them right next to the decorative elephant.

Late in the night AKS and I went to SK's place and hung out for a few hours. I had to leave because work next morning but they kept me waiting, for more than two matches, and even then A didn't leave so I left all by myself in the gloomy weather. It was drizzling outside at 12 in the morning, but shockingly the park next to my place was still popping with people ambling about, chillin', having fun. It was crazy. Also what a fun place to live, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.